Here's how we're dealing with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We're not selling travel insurance to new customers right now, but we’ve made some important changes to existing customers renewing with us. To find out more, please visit our coronavirus hub. Updated 19/08/2020.
Here are some key things you need to know about claiming due to COVID-19
- Your travel insurance provides cover for costs you're not entitled to recover elsewhere
- You're entitled to a refund or alternative holiday if your holiday package is ABTA or ATOL protected
- You can also expect a refund from your airline if it operates under CAA regulations
- In some cases your credit card may provide protection under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act
- You can make a claim on your travel insurance if you can't get a refund or replacement holiday or voucher elsewhere. For more information take a look at the make a claim section below
What would you like to do?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS