Here's how we're dealing with coronavirus (COVID-19)
Here are some key things you need to know about claiming due to COVID-19
- Your travel insurance provides cover for costs you're not entitled to recover elsewhere
- You're entitled to a refund or alternative holiday if your holiday package is ABTA or ATOL protected
- You can also expect a refund from your airline if it operates under CAA regulations
- In some cases your credit card may provide protection under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act for bookings over £100 where a service has been cancelled. If you have an eligible claim against your card provider you will be entitled to a full refund with no excess to pay
- You can make a claim on your travel insurance if you can't get a refund or replacement holiday or voucher elsewhere. For more information take a look at the make a claim section below
What would you like to do?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Got a question about our travel insurance?