Here's how we're dealing with Coronavirus (COVID-19)
We've made the difficult decision to temporarily stop selling travel insurance to new customers. To best support our staff, we've temporarily changed our opening hours to Monday to Friday 9 – 6, Saturday 9 – 5 and Sunday 10 – 4 for existing customers. Need to make a claim? No worries, you can still get in touch as normal. Updated on 01/06/2020.
Here are some key things you need to know about claiming due to COVID-19
- Your travel insurance provides cover for costs you're not entitled to recover elsewhere
- You're entitled to a refund or alternative holiday if your holiday package is ABTA or ATOL protected
- You can also expect a refund from your airline if it operates under CAA regulations
- In some cases your credit card may provide protection under section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act
- You can make a claim on your travel insurance if you can't get a refund or replacement holiday or voucher elsewhere. For more information take a look at the make a claim section below
What would you like to do?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS