What would you like to do?
Need to make a claim?
24-hour medical emergency claim and helpline
You must call this line:
- If you think you need to cut your trip short
- Before going to a hospital
- If you need medical treatment that may cost more than £500
If you're unable to call because you’re getting emergency treatment, you must call as soon as you can.
If you're in Europe and need emergency services rapid assistance, dial 112 (this is like using 999).
Our 24 hour emergency medical assistance line is available 365 days of the year and is provided by CEGA Group Services Limited.
For all other travel claims
When you call, you'll need to have:
- Your dates and times of travel
- The amount you're claiming for
We may need more information later, such as:
- Details of other insurance you have that may cover the same loss, like home insurance, private medical cover and packaged bank accounts
- Original receipts and accounts for all out of pocket expenses, bills or invoices you've had to pay
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Got a question about our travel insurance?