Here's how we're dealing with coronavirus (COVID-19)
We’re back! You can now get a new travel insurance policy with us! We’ve made some important changes to our cover for new customers and existing customers renewing with us. To find out more, please visit our coronavirus hub. Updated 14/09/2020.
We’ll deal with what could go wrong - all you need to do is remember your passport
(And a good book, obviously)
- We provide cover to travellers over 65 (life begins at 60, after all)
- Going in a group? No worries, we can insure up to ten people on one policy
- We offer up to £10million of emergency medical cover for foreign travel
What's not covered...
- Destinations we’ve not agreed to cover
- Claims relating to a pandemic (including COVID-19), except where cover has been expressly stated. Find out more.
- Cancellation due to you not wishing to travel
- Pre-existing medical conditions unless we’ve agreed to cover
- Delay (Essential), or delay under 12 hours (Premier)
- Holiday cancellation due to delays (Essential)
- Refreshment costs for delays under 12 hours (Essential and Premier)
Read our most common examples of what's not covered in our claims considerations guide
COVER LEVELS - ESSENTIAL
We offer two levels of insurance. Here's what you'll get with our Essential cover:
- Up to £10million of emergency medical cover, if you need it
- Up to £5,000 if you have to cancel your holiday, cut it short, or cancel activities / excursions for a reason that wasn’t your fault, eg due to illness
- And cruise cover is included all aboard our annual policies. Happy sailing!
Concerned about Brexit disrupting your travel plans? Here’s a helpful guide
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Got a question about our travel insurance?
Grab a cuppa and take a read of our policy documents
You can get these and other documents from us in Braille, large print or audio by contacting us