Need some help? Well, that's what we're here for!

Just let us know what you need a hand with and we'll take it from there.
Contact & help
house interior blurred background

Buildings insurance

Defaqto 5 Star rated buildings insurance

Get a home quoteYour saved home quote
What's covered?

What else comes with our buildings insurance? We're glad you asked 

  • £1million to help rebuild your home (unlimited for Home Plus)
  • £50,000 cover if you need somewhere else to stay (£100,000 for Home Plus)
  • 12-month guarantee on repairs through our approved repairers
  • Up to £5,000 for finding the source of a leak so repairs can be carried out (up to £10,000 on Home Plus) 
  • 24-hour UK emergency helpline
WHAT's not covered?

Things that aren't covered by buildings insurance

  • Gradual wear and tear
  • Fences damaged by storm
  • General wear and tear, such as leaky guttering

Read our most common examples of what's not covered in our claims considerations guide


Add our home insurance to your prized possessions

  • Which? Recommend Provider for home insurance
  • Given the prestigious Defaqto 5 Star Rating for our Home and Home Plus insurance
  • Proud to be the UK's most recommended insurer

Now sit back, relax and start your home quote

Looking for something else? Perhaps these links can help