Need some help? Well, that's what we're here for!

Just let us know what you need a hand with and we'll take it from there.

Car insurance

Home insurance

Pet insurance

Travel insurance

Breakdown cover

Classic car insurance

Motorbike insurance

Landlord insurance 

Maybe we've already answered your questions in our FAQS? Take a peek...

Read our FAQs

Want to know more about a specific product? No worries!






Classic car



Contact & help
house interior blurred background

Home contents insurance

Protect your favourite things with Defaqto 5 Star rated contents insurance

Get a home quoteYour saved home quote
What's covered?

What else comes with our contents insurance? We're glad you asked

  • Accidental damage to cover TV’s, computers and game consoles
  • Contents stolen from your outbuildings such as sheds and garages
  • Locks replacement
    Keys lost or stolen? We’ll replace your locks so you’re safe and sound in a flash
  • 24-hour UK domestic emergency helpline
WHat's not covered?

Things that aren't covered by contents insurance.

  • Gradual wear and tear
  • Computer viruses
  • Breakdown of home appliances

Read our most common examples of what's not covered in our claims considerations guide

Now sit back, relax and start your home quote

Looking for something else? Perhaps these links can help