Renew online if you don't need to make any changes to your policy
- Our online process is quick, easy and secure
- All you need are your renewal documents and payment details to hand
If you'd like to make changes or talk to us about your policy, just give us a call:
- If you bought your car insurance before 22/11/2022 then please call: 0330 678 5222
- If you bought your car insurance on or after 22/11/2022 then please call: 0330 678 5111
Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat and bank holidays 9am - 5pm
Sun 10am - 4pm
For Text Phone first dial 18001
Calls will be recorded
If you've chosen to automatically renew
We'll renew your policy using your credit or debit card, or by monthly or annual direct debit so you won't risk driving uninsured.
If your policy is due to renew automatically, it will show on your renewal letter.
If you'd prefer us not to renew your policy automatically or want to change your payment method, you can do so online.
You can do this up to 4 working days before your cover is due to end.
Remember, if you need to make any changes to your policy when it’s time to renew, such as the car or driver, you'll need to call us on the number above.
The renewal process
Roughly three weeks before the renewal date of your car insurance policy, we'll send you a handy pack with all the details on how to renew your policy.
The pack will include a schedule summarising:
- The cover and price of your policy
- Details of the car(s) insured
- Who can drive the car(s)
- Details of any optional extras you've chosen
- Schedule with details of your and any named drivers' driving history
Check this carefully as we'll base your renewal offer on this information.
More information about renewing
We’ll make sure your renewal price is the same or cheaper than if you were a new customer with like-for-like cover from us. Find out how our renewal pricing works.