How does multi car work?
Simple to manage with plenty of benefits... Here's what you'll like about our multi car cover
- All cars on the policy must be registered at the same address
- You can set future start dates for the extra cars, making it easy for you to add cars when you need
- If you tell us when you'd like other cars on the policy to start, we'll guarantee the price you pay
- Better still, each no claim discount holder will have their own no claim discount!
- There can be a maximum of 6 drivers per vehicle and a maximum of 12 drivers on one policy
So, what can we protect you from?
- Accidental damage cover
Scratched or dented your cars? It happens. We’ll pay for repairs to make sure they’re in the same condition as they were before the accident.
- Uninsured driver promise
If the other driver is not insured and the accident’s not your fault, you’ll keep your no claim discount and there's no excess to pay. We’ll just need the details of the other vehicle and driver from you.
- Misfuelling cover
Accidentally filled one of your cars with the wrong fuel? It happens. We’ll pay to drain and flush your fuel tank and cover any damage to your car's engine.
- European cover
Heading to Europe? Get the same level of cover as you have in the UK, in the EU for up to 180 days a year. You'll need a Green Card when driving abroad. To apply, fill in this application.
- Vandalism promise
If your cars are vandalised and you have to claim, you'll keep your no claim discount – we’ll just need you to pay your excess.
- Replacement child car seats
We’ll replace your child car seats if your car has been in an accident – even if there’s no apparent damage.
- New locks and keys
If your keys are lost or stolen, we’ll sort it.
What's not covered...
- Any drivers who aren't named on the policy
- Damage to any car you're driving that's not the car you've insured with us
- If the car's stolen when the keys were left in the ignition, the engine was running or it was left unlocked
- Mechanical or electrical breakdown
Read our most common examples of what's not covered in our claims considerations guide
Learn more about the nuts and bolts of our cover – the policy documents are all here
You can get these and other documents from us in Braille, large print or audio by dropping us a line.
Already an LV= car insurance customer? You could save even more with our multi car discount. Just call...
0800 202 84608am - 8pm Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm Saturday and bank holidays 10am - 4pm Sunday. Calls will be recorded.