How does multi car work?
Simple to manage with plenty of benefits... Here's what you'll like about our multi car cover
- All cars on the policy must be registered at the same address
- You can set future start dates for the extra cars, making it easy for you to add cars when you need
- If you tell us when you'd like other cars on the policy to start, we'll guarantee the price you pay
- Better still, each no claim discount holder will have their own no claim discount!
- There can be a maximum of 6 drivers per vehicle and a maximum of 12 drivers on one policy
So, what can we protect you from?
- Accidental damage cover
Scratched or dented your cars? It happens. We’ll pay for repairs to make sure they’re in the same condition as they were before the accident.
- Uninsured driver promise
If the other driver is not insured and the accident’s not your fault, you’ll keep your no claim discount and there's no excess to pay. We’ll just need the details of the other vehicle and driver from you.
- Misfuelling cover
Accidentally filled one of your cars with the wrong fuel? It happens. We’ll pay to drain and flush your fuel tank and cover any damage to your car's engine.*
*If you accidentally use E10 rather than E5 there’s no need to drain the tank, just fill with E5 next time.
- European cover
Get covered in the EU for up to 180 days a year at the same level as your UK cover. Perfecto! To tow abroad, you may need to apply for a Green Card.
- Vandalism promise
If your cars are vandalised and you have to claim, you'll keep your no claim discount – we’ll just need you to pay your excess.
- Replacement child car seats
We’ll replace your child car seats if your car has been in an accident – even if there’s no apparent damage.
- New locks and keys
If your keys are lost or stolen, we’ll sort it.
More about LV= car insurance
Already an LV= car insurance customer? You could save even more with our multi car discount. Just call...
0800 202 8460For Text Phone first dial 18001. Lines open: 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm Saturday and bank holidays 10am - 4pm Sunday. Calls will be recorded.