so, what's covered with our long stay travel insurance?
We've got you covered, so you can concentrate on the fun stuff... like where to go and what to get up to
Our Essential policy includes the following:
- Up to £5,000 holiday cancellation cover
If your holiday is cancelled, cut short or your any activities and excursions are called off for a reason you can't control (like illness)
- No upper age limit on travel
Age is just a number, right?
- 24-hour emergency helpline
You can call us to make a claim from wherever you are. You can also claim online 24/7 too.
- Travel insurance with coronavirus cover
If you test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19), we'll cover your medical and repatriation costs. Find out what's covered with our coronavirus cover
- All pre-existing medical conditions considered
Just make sure you let us know about them when you set up your policy
Our Defaqto 5 Star rated Premier policy includes all of the above plus all of this:
- Cover for delays and cancellations after 24 hours
From bad weather to terrorism, ash clouds to strikes... basically, all the things we can’t control
- Up to £1,000 if you miss your pre-booked transport
Things like missing your flight because of a delayed train... it happens, but we'll sort it
- Up to £10,000 cancellation cover
This covers you if you have to cancel your holiday, cut it short or cancel any activities or excursions for a reason completely out of your hands (like illness)