Your claim considerations
Before you decide to claim on your home insurance, you might have some questions...
If you want to report a non urgent home claim online you can use our form
How to make a claim
How to make a claim
Give us a call
- Have your policy number and any documents to hand
- Give us as much information about the incident as you can
- Report theft to the police first and ask them for a crime reference number (you'll need this when you call us to claim)
Contact our 24 hour emergency helpline for home emergencies
If you’ve chosen Home Emergency cover, we can arrange emergency help for problems like a broken boiler, plumbing issues or loss of electrical power.
You only need to answer a few simple questions to report your home emergency, doing it online means you can also track its progress.
If you didn't add this extra cover but require emergency assistance, don't delay in getting the emergency sorted as quickly as possible. Call our Domestic Emergency Assistance helpline to see if we can put you in contact with qualified tradespeople.
24 hours a day, 365 days a year
How to stay safe when having work done in your home...
So, we've produced a safety guide to assure our customers that when it comes to any insurance repairs undertaken in your property, your health and safety is of paramount importance to us.
Have you got a water leak...
or are you making a water leak claim?
If you've made a home insurance claim, what next?
Need to know about an existing buildings or contents claim?
Use the telephone number for your dedicated claim handler first but if you can't find it, give us a call and we can talk through your claim:
What happens after I've made a claim?
Once you’ve called us to claim on your home insurance, you can relax. We can take care of everything.
- There are no further forms for you to complete. We make the process quick and hassle free
- You have a dedicated claim handler to support you through the process
- We can organise all repairs or replacements