Insurance FAQs

What does contents accidental damage cover?

On an Essentials policy, there's no accidental damage cover included as standard. So, if you'd like cover for damage such as children or pets knocking valuable objects over, or spillages and stains that damage furniture like your sofa or bed, you'll need to add our additional accidental damage cover.

Our Home policies provide some cover for games consoles, tablets, laptops and TV as standard, but if you’d like full accidental damage cover, you’ll need to add additional accidental damage cover.

Our Home Plus policies include additional accidental damage cover as standard.


If you can't find your LV= insurance documents:

Just log in or register for an online account plus download the Alexa Skill to make fact-finding easier.

Read our handy accidental damage cover guide

Haven't found what you're looking for? No worries, you can read all of our FAQs here.