Need some help? Well, that's what we're here for!

Just let us know what you need a hand with and we'll take it from there.

Car insurance

Home insurance

Pet insurance

Travel insurance

Breakdown cover

Classic car insurance

Motorbike insurance

Landlord insurance 

Maybe we've already answered your questions in our FAQS? Take a peek...

Read our FAQs

Want to know more about a specific product? No worries!






Classic car



Contact & help
house interior blurred background

Tenants And Renters Insurance

Tenants insurance for the place you love most

Get a tenants quoteYour saved tenants quote

If you're living in rented accommodation and haven't thought about contents cover yet, you should definitely consider getting tenants insurance.

  • Why do you need tenants insurance?
  • Landlord vs Renters; who's responsible for what?
  • What does tenants insurance include?

If you haven’t thought about tenants insurance for your rented accommodation yet, you’re not alone; 55% of renters don’t have any contents cover, which can lead to disaster should the worst happen.

Your landlord is only responsible for the building itself and any fixtures in it, so as a general rule; anything that you would take with you if you moved out, you are responsible for covering. If the damage caused to your belongings isn’t your fault (we’re talking things like leaky pipes), it’s still your responsibility to insure your stuff and won’t come under your landlord’s insurance.

What's covered?

What else comes with our tenants insurance? We're glad you asked

  • Flexible contents cover
    We know one size doesn't fit all. Not sure how much your stuff is worth? No worries, we can work that out for you
  • Accidental damage
    For TVs, games consoles and laptops
  • Liability
    We’ll pay up to £10,000 for fixtures and fittings you have installed in your home or are made responsible for, e.g. light fittings or a new kitchen
  • Locks and keys
    Keys lost or stolen? We’ll replace your locks so you’re safe and sound in a flash

What's not covered?

  • Anything that is your Landlord’s responsibility
  • Gradual wear and tear
  • Breakdown of home appliances


Icon of a sofa, a pair of keys and a document.

So, make sure your prized possessions are protected and your stuff is secure with tenants insurance. 

Want to know more? We’ve put together a handy guide on how flat insurance is different to home insurance and why you need which.

All set? Great. Let's start your quote