Making it easy for you to claim on your home insurance
Take a look at our simple claims process
Step 1 - What to do first
- Report a home claim using our online claim form or call 0800 032 2844 so we can get to work. Our dedicated claim handlers will help you all the way through the process. Lines open 8am-6pm Monday - Friday, 8am- 4pm Saturday. For Text Phone, first dial 18001. Calls will be recorded.
- When you report your claim, tell us as many details as you can. The more information you can give us during your first report, the quicker we can process your claim. We’ll check that you’re covered by your insurance and if you’ve any excess you need to pay.
- If you’ve reported your claim online, then we’ll be in touch to run through the details and explain what happens next.
- We may ask to see some documents, like photos, quotes, invoices or receipts. We'll let you know what we need and how you can send them to us.
- After that, we take over, keeping in touch regularly to let you know what's happening.
If you purchased Home Emergency Cover and require home emergency assistance you can use our online notification form or call 0800 028 5988*
*Lines open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. For Text Phone, first dial 18001. Calls will be recorded.