Want to save time? Just renew online
If you don't have any changes to make, you can renew online in minutes
- Quick and easy secure online process
- All you need are your renewal documents and payment details to hand
- We’ll make sure your renewal price is the same or cheaper than if you were a new customer with like-for-like cover from us. Find out how our renewal pricing works
Call us to make changes
If you'd like to make changes or talk to us about your policy, just pick up the phone
Get in touch before your policy renews
- If you bought your car insurance before 22/11/2022 then please call: 0330 678 5222
- If you bought your car insurance on or after 22/11/2022 then please call: 0330 678 5111
Monday to Friday 8 – 8, Saturday and bank holidays 9 – 5 and Sunday 10 – 4.
For Text Phone first dial 18001. Calls will be recorded
Cancel your renewal
Want to cancel your automatic car insurance renewal?
We'll miss you if you cancel, so we'd love for you to stay
If your renewal date is more than 30 days away, you can simply fill out our online cancellation form and we'll do the rest!
Your renewal pack
We'll be in touch around three weeks before your renewal date
We'll send you a renewal pack, which will tell you all about:
- The cover and price of your policy
- Details of the car(s) insured
- Who can drive the car(s)
- Details of any optional extras you've chosen
- Schedule with details of your and any named drivers' driving history
If any of these details have changed or are incorrect, it's important you call us so we can correct them and send you another renewal quote.
Review your cover level and excesses to make sure they still meet your needs.
If you don't renew your insurance or make other arrangements, you won't be insured. It's an offence to use a car without insurance.