Car insurance comparison
Price is one thing, but sometimes you want to know exactly what you're getting for your money
- While car insurance comparison sites may highlight the cheapest quotes, if you look closely, they may not give you the most benefits included within your policy
- To help you compare LV= Comprehensive Car Insurance policy cover with others in the market, see how we compare below:
Compare our car insurance policy
|Misfuelling - drainage|
|Misfuelling - damage|
|Personal Accident Cover (standard limit)||£10k||£5k||£5k||£5k||£2.5k|
|Road Rage Cover||Optional|
|Foreign Use - standard max trip length||180 days||90 days||90 days||90 days||
Types of car insurance
What different types of car insurance cover do we offer?
This is the highest level of cover available for your car. Our comprehensive car insurance has been given a 5 Star rating by Defaqto for being one of the most comprehensive insurance products on the market.
- Third Party Fire & Theft
This type of policy pays out for injury to other people or damage to their property and also includes cover for fire and theft of your car.
The cheapest car insurance may not always offer the best level of cover for your needs
- It's important to know how much cover your insurance provides, as well as how much excess you'd need to pay in the event of a claim.
- Sometimes the cheapest car insurance quotes don't include features such as cover for damage to your car or injury to the driver.
- We offer comprehensive cover at a competitive price and have created a short guide to explain how we work out the cost of car insurance.