Filling in your online claim form
- This form takes less than 10 minutes to fill in.
- You don’t need to do anything unless you’re sure you want to claim.
- You’ll be able to tell us if your claim’s urgent or you’re vulnerable.
- We’ll be in touch once you’ve submitted this form. You don’t need to call unless something changes or your situation becomes urgent.
Before you start
To complete this form, all you'll need is your policy number and as much information about the incident as you can give us.
In line with government guidelines for preventing the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) our suppliers may not be able to visit your property if anyone involved is showing symptoms of the virus or is self-isolating for other reasons such as having recently travelled to a high-risk country.
A few things to note before you make your claim:
- We share data and record suspicions of fraud with other organisations, fraud prevention agencies and their members to prevent financial crime. Further details of how your information will be used by us and these other organisations, and your data protection rights, can be found at http://lv.com/gidata
- To help us and the supplier we appoint to handle your claim, we'll also share information with them so that we can provide the best possible service.
- You’ll have an excess to pay. You can find the amount of your excess in your policy documents.