Income Protection FAQ's

I have recently been made redundant, can I make an Income Protection claim?

Unfortunately our Income Protection policies will only cover you when you are unable to work as a result of sickness or an accident. To claim for unemployment, you have to have a specific unemployment policy.

However for some of our newer policies (taken out after January 2017) if you've been made involuntarily unemployed you may be able to claim for up to six months premiums to be paid by us. Please check your policy conditions for details.