Over 70s travellers from LV=
Travel insurance offers peace of mind if you’re holidaying in the UK or abroad – but it’s sometimes difficult to find suitable cover when you're over 70 years old.
At LV=, we offer over 70s travellers the choice of Essential and Premier cover, and we consider all pre-existing medical conditions.
Get your over 70s travel insurance quote today and find the cover that’s right for you.
Why choose LV= over 70s travel insurance?
- Emergency medical cover of up to £10 million (excluding UK cover)
- Up to £10,000 cancellation cover if you’re too ill to travel
- All pre-existing medical conditions considered
- Cruise cover when you choose an annual LV= travel insurance policy (annual policies available up to age 80)
- Choose between Essential and Defaqto 5 Star rated Premier cover
Enhance your travel insurance with our optional extras, including baggage, personal belongings and money cover.
Are there any age restrictions on LV= policies?
The single trip policy has no upper age limit. Our annual policy is only available to travellers who are aged 79 and under. You can choose from two different levels of cover - Essential or Premier.
The maximum trip length under an annual multi-trip Premier policy is 90 days, or 31 days under an Essential annual multi-trip policy. On a single trip for over 65s, the maximum trip length is 90 days or 31 days if you’re over 79.
Are pre-existing medical conditions covered with LV= Travel insurance for over 70s?
Is emergency prescription medication covered by LV=?
What's the difference between LV= Essential and Premier cover?
We offer two levels of annual travel insurance to suit your needs - Essential and Premier.
Our Essential policy offers up to £10 million emergency medical cover, £5,000 cancellation cover and £25,000 personal accident cover.
Premier offers everything that Essential does but increases cancellation cover to £10,000 and has additional benefits including:
- Cover for delays and cancellations after 24 hours caused by for example, bad weather, ash clouds or strikes
- Up to £1,000 if you miss your pre-booked transport eg if you miss your flight because of a delayed train
All content is approved by our in-house advisory board of experts.
Now sit back, relax and start your quote