Over 80s travel insurance from LV=
If you’re over 80 and looking for travel insurance, you might be surprised to learn that LV= offers a choice of cover for over 80s travellers. Both options include emergency medical expenses and cancellation cover, and we consider all pre-existing medical conditions.
Why choose LV= over 80s travel insurance?
- Emergency medical cover of up to £10 million (excluding UK cover)
- Up to £10,000 cancellation cover if you’re too ill to travel
- All pre-existing medical conditions considered
- Emergency prescription medication can be covered
- Choose between Essential and Defaqto 5 Star rated Premier cover
Enhance your travel insurance with our optional extras by including baggage, personal belongings and money cover.
Are there any age restrictions on your policies?
Are pre-existing medical conditions covered with LV= Travel insurance for over 80s?
Is emergency prescription medication covered?
What's the difference between Essential and Premier cover?
We offer two levels of travel insurance to suit your needs - Essential and Premier.
Our Essential policy offers up to £10 million emergency medical cover, £5,000 cancellation cover and £25,000 personal accident cover.
Premier offers everything that Essential does, but increases cancellation cover to £10,000 and has additional benefits including:
- Cover for delays and cancellations after 24 hours caused by for example, bad weather, ash clouds or strikes
- Up to £1,000 if you miss your pre-booked transport eg if you miss your flight because of a delayed train
All content is approved by our in-house advisory board of experts.
Now sit back, relax and start your quote