Over 65s travel insurance from LV=
It isn't always easy to find suitable travel insurance when you're over the age of 65. Thankfully, LV= offers Essential and Premier cover for over 65s travellers, plus we also consider all pre-existing medical conditions.
Why not get a travel quote to see which cover best suits you?
Get your over 65s travel insurance quote and see how much you could save.
Why choose LV= over 65s travel insurance?
- Emergency medical cover of up to £10 million (excluding UK cover)
- Benefit from up to £10,000 cancellation cover if you’re too ill to travel
- All pre-existing medical conditions considered
- Cruise cover when you choose an annual LV= travel insurance policy (annual policies available up to age 80)
- Choose between Essential and Defaqto 5 Star rated Premier cover
Enhance your travel insurance with our optional extras, including baggage, personal belongings and money cover.
Are there any age restrictions on your policies?
The maximum trip length under an annual multi-trip Premier policy is 90 days or 31 days under an Essential annual multi-trip policy. On a single trip for over 65s, the maximum trip length is 90 days or 31 days if you’re over 79.
Are pre-existing medical conditions covered with LV= Travel insurance for over 65s?
Is emergency prescription medication covered?
What's the difference between Essential and Premier cover?
We offer two levels of annual travel insurance to suit your needs - Essential and Premier.
Our Essential policy offers up to £10 million emergency medical cover, £5,000 cancellation cover and £25,000 personal accident cover.
Premier offers everything that Essential does, but increases cancellation cover to £10,000 and has additional benefits including:
- Cover for delays and cancellations after 24 hours caused by for example, bad weather, ash clouds or strikes
- Up to £1,000 if you miss your pre-booked transport eg if you miss your flight because of a delayed train
Now sit back, relax and start your quote