How it works
Our dedicated complaint handlers
Once we've received your complaint, here's what happens next:
- We'll pass it to the correct person
- Get back to you as soon as possible so you know the next steps
- Give you the name and contact details of the person dealing with your complaint and we'll deal with your complaint fairly
- Listen to your feedback and see what lessons we can learn from it
- Finally, (in the unlikely event) that your complaint is going to take more than eight weeks to resolve, we'll give you a written update on the progress.
If you're not satisfied with how we've dealt with your complaint, here's what you can do next:
If we can't resolve your complaint, the Financial Ombudsman Service may be able to help you. Their service is free for you, but you'll need to contact them within six months of receiving our final response letter.
Their website includes more information about the service, including details of the various ways they can be contacted.