Why choose LV= to insure your suzuki?
Join over 36,000 like-minded people who insure their suzuki with us
36,980 people insured their Suzuki with us (correct at 1 February 2023)
- Accidental damage cover
Scratched or dented your car? We pay for repairs so it's as good as it was before the accident
- Uninsured driver promise
If the other driver is not insured and the accident's not your fault, you keep your no claim discount and there's no excess to pay - as long as you have the details of the other vehicle and driver
- Misfuelling cover
Accidentally filled your car with the wrong fuel? It happens. We pay to drain and flush your fuel tank, as well as cover the damage to the car's engine*
*If you accidentally use E10 rather than E5 there’s no need to drain the tank, just fill with E5 next time.
- European cover
Get covered in the EU for up to 180 days a year at the same level as your UK cover. Perfecto! Find out more about driving in the EU
- Vandalism promise
If your car is vandalised and you have to claim, you'll keep your no claim discount - you'll just need to pay your excess
- Replacement child car seats
We'll replace your child car seats if your car has been in an accident - even if there's no apparent damage
- New locks and keys
If your keys are lost or stolen. After all, accidents happen
Suzuki Safety features
Most newer Suzukis have a number of beneficial safety features
- ALLGRIP 4 wheel drive technology gives you peace of mind especially on slippery roads or snowy surfaces. If it detects the front wheels losing grip, it'll automatically distribute torque to the rear wheels. It can also help you get a smooth start on slippery roads by applying the brakes to the slipping wheel and focusing power on the opposite wheel.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) is a smart safety system that automatically applies the car's brakes if the driver doesn't react quickly enough to a hazard ahead, the system can help avoid or mitigate potential collisions.
- Synergetic Vehicle Dynamics Control - an advanced form of stability control that uses a steering angle sensor, yaw rate sensor, and other systems to control the 4 wheel drive and power steering to suppress skids before they become serious.
- ESP® modes - The ESP traction control has three modes: In sport mode, traction control won't intervene as much to give you more control of the car. In snow mode, it'll intervene strongly to maximise stability. In lock mode it'll help you if the car is stuck off road by prioritising power to wheels that have grip and apply the brakes to wheels that are spinning without grip. It'll also control the torque to help you escape.