Why choose LV= to insure your skoda?
Join over 95,000 like-minded people who insure their Skoda with us
95,273 people insured their Skoda with us (figures correct at July 2021)
- Accidental damage cover
Scratched or dented your car? We pay for repairs so it's as good as it was before the accident
- Uninsured driver promise
If the other driver is not insured and the accident's not your fault, you keep your no claim discount and there's no excess to pay - as long as you have the details of the other vehicle and driver
- Misfuelling cover
Accidentally filled your car with the wrong fuel? It happens. We pay to drain and flush your fuel tank, as well as cover the damage to the car's engine*
*If you accidentally use E10 rather than E5 there’s no need to drain the tank, just fill with E5 next time.
- European cover
Get covered in the EU for up to 180 days a year at the same level as your UK cover. Perfecto! To tow abroad, you may need to apply for a Green Card.
- Vandalism promise
If your car is vandalised and you have to claim, you'll keep your no claim discount - you'll just need to pay your excess
- Replacement child car seats
We'll replace your child car seats if your car has been in an accident - even if there's no apparent damage
- New locks and keys
If your keys are lost or stolen. After all, accidents happen
Skoda Safety features
Most newer Skodas have a number of beneficial safety features
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) is a smart safety system that automatically applies the car's brakes if the driver doesn't react quickly enough to a hazard ahead, the system can help avoid or mitigate potential collisions.
- Blind Spot Detection can warn you about vehicles approaching quickly that you may not have noticed. It'll display an LED in your wing mirror if a car appears in your blind spot. The LED flashes if you begin to indicate to warn you of the potential danger.
- Traffic Jam Assist - Skoda's system combines Adaptive Cruise Control, Lane assist and the automatic gearbox to automatically follow the traffic ahead in a jam, accelerating and braking as needed. You just need to keep your hands on the steering wheel.
- Crew Protection Assist is designed to lessen the consequences of a collision. It analyses driving data and if it detects an imminent collision, it'll retract the front-seat safety belts, raise the side windows and close the sunroof if you have one.
- ESC with Multicollision Brake - If a Skoda is involved in an accident and the airbags are activated, it could continue to move afterwards and possibly cause another accident. To prevent this, the braking system will activate after a collision, to bring the car to a standstill and keep it stationary.
Learn more about the nuts and bolts of our cover – the policy documents are all here
You can get these and other documents from us in Braille, large print or audio by dropping us a line.