Why choose LV= to insure your porsche?
Join over 15,000 like-minded people who insure their Porsche with us.
15,265 people insured their Porsche with us (correct at 1 February 2023)
- Accidental damage cover
Scratched or dented your car? We pay for repairs so it's as good as it was before the accident
- Uninsured driver promise
If the other driver is not insured and the accident's not your fault, you keep your no claim discount and there's no excess to pay - as long as you have the details of the other vehicle and driver
- Misfuelling cover
Accidentally filled your car with the wrong fuel? It happens. We pay to drain and flush your fuel tank, as well as cover the damage to the car's engine*
*If you accidentally use E10 rather than E5 there’s no need to drain the tank, just fill with E5 next time.
- European cover
Get covered in the EU for up to 180 days a year at the same level as your UK cover. Perfecto! Find out more about driving in the EU
- Vandalism promise
If your car is vandalised and you have to claim, you'll keep your no claim discount - you'll just need to pay your excess
- Replacement child car seats
We'll replace your child car seats if your car has been in an accident - even if there's no apparent damage
- New locks and keys
If your keys are lost or stolen. After all, accidents happen
Porsche Safety features
Most newer Porsches have a number of beneficial safety features
- Porsche Stability Management (PSM) increases driving safety by continuously monitor driving direction, speed and acceleration. It can activate to stabilise the car if necessary by applying the brakes at individual wheels. If you suddenly release the accelerator pedal, PSM also prepares the braking system for maximum braking power to help the car stop in a shorter distance.
- Porsche Active Safe (PAS) detects if you're approaching the vehicle in front too quickly and prompts you take action through an audio and visual warning as well as a jolt of the brakes. If required, the system can boost brake pressure for maximum braking force.
- Lane Change Assist - this optional system uses radar sensors to monitor the area behind the car and your blind spot. From a speed of 18 mph, it gives information about vehicles approaching from behind, or in your blind spot by displaying an optical signal in the window triangle.
- Porsche Dynamic Light System (PDLS) is available as an option. It swivels the main headlights towards the inside of a bend, based on the amount of steering angle and your speed to light up more of the road at bends and turns.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) is a smart safety system that automatically applies the car's brakes if the driver doesn't react quickly enough to a hazard ahead, the system can help avoid or mitigate potential collisions.