Why choose LV= to insure your Mazda?
Join over 46,000 like-minded people who insure their Mazda with us
46,933 people insured their Mazda with us (correct at 1 February 2023)
- Accidental damage cover
Scratched or dented your car? We pay for repairs so it's as good as it was before the accident
- Uninsured driver promise
If the other driver is not insured and the accident’s not your fault, you keep your no claim discount and there's no excess to pay - as long as you have the details of the other vehicle and driver
- Misfuelling cover
Accidentally filled your car with the wrong fuel? It happens. We pay to drain and flush your fuel tank, as well as cover the damage to the car's engine*
*If you accidentally use E10 rather than E5 there’s no need to drain the tank, just fill with E5 next time.
- European cover
Get covered in the EU for up to 180 days a year at the same level as your UK cover. Perfecto! Find out more about driving in the EU.
- Vandalism promise
If your car is vandalised and you have to claim, you'll keep your no claim discount - you'll just need to pay your excess
- Replacement child car seats
We'll replace your child car seats if your car has been in an accident - even if there’s no apparent damage
- New locks and keys
If your keys are lost or stolen. After all, accidents happen
Mazda Safety features
Most newer Mazdas have a number of beneficial safety features
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) is a smart safety system that automatically applies the car’s brakes if the driver doesn’t react quickly enough to a hazard ahead, the system can help avoid or mitigate potential collisions.
- Driver Attention Alert (DAA) is designed to reduce accidents caused by tiredness. It'll learn your driving style by monitoring the steering wheel angle, vehicle speed and information from the forward camera. If it detects that you're getting tired, it'll sound an alert, display a warning icon and suggest you take a break.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (ABSM w/RCTA) - if you switch on your indicators and the system detects vehicles approaching from behind, it'll warn you with a flashing indicator in the door mirror and sound an alert. The system also monitors your Mazda's surroundings when reversing, alerting you if it detects vehicles approaching from the sides.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control (MRCC) - the system uses sensors in the front grille to monitor and to judge the relative speed and distance to the vehicle in front and adjusts your speed to keep you at a safe distance. It helps to ease the burden on long motorway drives.