Why choose LV= to insure your Jaguar?
Join over 33,000 like-minded people who insure their Jaguar with us
33,100 people insured their Jaguar with us (correct at 1 February 2023)
Here's what you'll like about our comprehensive cover...
- Accidental damage cover
Scratched or dented your car? We pay for repairs so it's as good as it was before the accident
- Uninsured driver promise
If the other driver is not insured and the accident's not your fault, you keep your no claim discount and there's no excess to pay - as long as you have the details of the other vehicle and driver
- Misfuelling cover
Accidentally filled your petrol or diesel car with the wrong fuel? It happens. We pay to drain and flush your fuel tank, as well as cover the damage to the car's engine*
*If you accidentally use E10 rather than E5 there’s no need to drain the tank, just fill with E5 next time.
- European cover
Get covered in the EU for up to 180 days a year at the same level as your UK cover. Perfecto! Find out more about driving in the EU.
- Vandalism promise
If your car is vandalised and you have to claim, you'll keep your no claim discount - you'll just need to pay your excess
- Replacement child car seats
We'll replace your child car seats if your car has been in an accident - even if there's no apparent damage
- New locks and keys
If your keys are lost or stolen. After all, accidents happen
Have an electric Jaguar? All this is included as standard...
- Recovery to the nearest chargepoint
Run out of charge in the UK? We'll recover you to the nearest chargepoint. We also have a fleet of vehicles we use in partnership with AFF the national roadside electric vehicle charging assistance company, which can recharge your vehicle and get you on the road again. This won’t affect your NCD and there’s no excess to pay
- Cover for charging cables
Charging cables, wall boxes and adaptors are covered for accidental damage, fire and theft
- Battery cover
Battery cover for accidental damage, fire and theft – even if you’re leasing it separately from the car
- Over the air monthly updates (OTA)
OTA updates are covered as standard when you insure your electric vehicle with us, but if you or the previous owner paid for additional performance upgrades affecting speed or acceleration, we'll need to know. You'll only need to tell us once and not everytime you upgrade.
And if you choose our optional hire car cover:
- We’ll provide the use of an electric or hybrid hire car if your green machine is off the road
Jaguar Safety features
Most newer Jaguars have a number of beneficial safety features
- Autonomous emergency braking (AEB) is a smart safety system that automatically applies the car’s brakes if the driver doesn’t react quickly enough to a hazard ahead, the system can help avoid or mitigate potential collisions.
- Head-Up Display with Laser Technology - this system uses lasers to project important information onto the windscreen like your speed, navigation directions, cruise control notifications and Traffic Sign Recognition data, where available.
- Surround Camera System - the optional Surround Camera System gives you 360 degree view on the Touchscreen. Forward Vehicle Guidance displays a visualisation of your car and parking distance. Forward Traffic Detection helps avoid potential collisions where your forward view is restricted.
- Jaguar's Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR) technology uses forward-facing camera to detect speed limit and no overtaking signs and displays them to the driver. This system also works in temporary speed limits and takes the road conditions into account.
- Blind Spot Assist and Reverse Traffic Detection - if your car detects another vehicle in or quickly approaching your blind spot, the Blind Spot Monitor system displays a small warning light in the wing mirror on that side. This system can be further enhanced to let it apply steering torque to guide you away from the vehicle in your blind spot if you begin to change lanes.
Jaguar I-PACE insurance
So, where do Jaguar stand on electric cars?
Here's the lowdown:
Jaguar has released its first all-electric SUV, the I-PACE, which has been designed to improve efficiency.
It has the sleek design you'd expect from Jaguar, with its exterior boasting a dramatic bonnet scoop and signature rear haunches.
The interior is clean and minimalistic with a Touch Pro Duo infotainment system and 4G Wi-Fi capability for all your driving entertainment needs.
In 2019, The I-PACE was awarded with the Car of the Year, Car Design of the Year and Green Car of the year at the World Car Awards.
For more information visit Jaguar's website.
So, are you ready to go electric?