Why choose LV= to insure your honda?
Join over 121,000 like-minded people who insure their Honda with us
121,913 people insured their Honda with us (figures correct at April 2020)
- Accidental damage cover
Scratched or dented your car? We pay for repairs so it's as good as it was before the accident
- Uninsured driver promise
If the other driver is not insured and the accident's not your fault, you keep your no claim discount and there's no excess to pay - as long as you have the details of the other vehicle and driver
- Misfuelling cover
Accidentally filled your car with the wrong fuel? It happens. We pay to drain and flush your fuel tank, as well as cover the damage to the car's engine
- European cover
Get the same level of cover as you have in the UK in the EU for up to 180 days a year. Perfecto!
- Vandalism promise
If your car is vandalised and you have to claim, you'll keep your no claim discount - you'll just need to pay your excess
- Replacement child car seats
We'll replace your child car seats if your car has been in an accident - even if there's no apparent damage
- New locks and keys
If your keys are lost or stolen. After all, accidents happen
Honda Safety features
Most newer Hondas have a number of beneficial safety features
- Multi-Angle Rear view Camera with Dynamic Guidelines - the rear view camera lets you get a better view of what's behind you with three different angles: normal, top-down and wide so you can see obstacles that would normally be out of your line of sight.
- Traffic sign recognition - Honda's traffic sign recognition technology detects important road signs and alerts you on your dashboard, helping you to not miss important information and be a safer driver.
- Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS) can help to keep you in the middle of your lane. If you begin to leave the centre of a detected lane without signalling, the steering compensates to keep you centred.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) is a smart safety system that automatically applies the car’s brakes. So if the driver doesn’t react quickly enough to a hazard ahead, the system can help avoid or mitigate potential collisions.
Learn more about the nuts and bolts of our cover – the policy documents are all here
You can get these and other documents from us in Braille, large print or audio by dropping us a line.