Why choose LV= to insure your audi?
Join over 147,000 like-minded people who insure their Audi with us
147,224 people insured their Audi with us (correct at 1 February 2023)
- Accidental damage cover
Scratched or dented your car? We pay for repairs so it's as good as it was before the accident
- Uninsured driver promise
If the other driver is not insured and the accident's not your fault, you keep your no claim discount and there's no excess to pay - as long as you have the details of the other vehicle and driver
- Misfuelling cover
Accidentally filled your car with the wrong fuel? It happens. We pay to drain and flush your fuel tank, as well as cover the damage to the car's engine*
*If you accidentally use E10 rather than E5 there’s no need to drain the tank, just fill with E5 next time.
- European cover
Get covered in the EU for up to 180 days a year at the same level as your UK cover. Perfecto! Find out more about driving in the EU
- Vandalism promise
If your car is vandalised and you have to claim, you'll keep your no claim discount - you'll just need to pay your excess
- Replacement child car seats
We'll replace your child car seats if your car has been in an accident - even if there's no apparent damage
- New locks and keys
If your keys are lost or stolen. After all, accidents happen
Audi safety features
Most newer Audis have a number of beneficial safety features
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) is a smart safety system that automatically applies the car's brakes if the driver doesn't react quickly enough to a hazard ahead, the system can help avoid or mitigate potential collisions.
- Audi Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) regulates your car's speed and distance from the vehicle ahead. It uses radar sensors to detect objects ahead. This can be up to 250 meters (820 ft.) away from the car.
- Side assist uses radar sensors in the rear bumper to monitor traffic in your blind spot. At speeds above 30 km/h. When a vehicle is in your blind spot or is approaching quickly from behind, the LED signal in the respective exterior mirror lights up to warn you.
- Park assist takes over the steering when backing into detected parking spaces, either a parallel park or in a parking bay. The system finds parking spaces using ultrasound. Once it finds a suitable space, you just put the car in reverse and it'll steer you in, you just have to accelerate, brake and change gears.
- Quattro four wheel drive - whether the car has a front wheel bias like the A1 and A3, a 50:50 split like A4 upwards, or rear wheel bias like the RS models, the Quattro system constantly analyses the car's traction. It can send up to 100% of the power to either the front or rear wheels, depending on which ones have grip.