Insurance FAQs

Would my laptop automatically be covered under contents or do I need to specify it on my policy?

Laptops used in the home are automatically covered by our contents insurance. If you would like your laptop to be covered away from the home, you will need to add personal belongings to your Home Insurance policy. If the laptop is worth more than £2,000 (£5,000 on Home Plus) it will need to list it separately on your policy.