Insurance FAQs

Does my LV= Home Insurance policy cover student contents insurance for my son or daughter's contents whilst they are away at college or university?

Yes. Our contents insurance provides student contents insurance of up to £1,000 on Essentials, £5,000 on Home and £10,000 on Home Plus for loss or damage to students contents while temporarily kept in any student accommodation or any building in which you or your family study within the British Isles. For exclusions check your insurance documents.


If you can't find your LV= insurance documents:

Just log in or register for an online account plus download the Alexa Skill to make fact-finding easier.