legal expenses cover
Up to £100k in legal expenses cover to help you:
- Evict a tenant
- Pursue a tenant for rent arrears (this is not rent guarantee cover)
- Pursue or defend claims relating to property disputes
- Pursue a claim relating to a contract to buy goods or services relating to your rental property
Any claim must have more than a 50% chance of the case being successful.
The cost of any legal expenses to pursue your claim need to be proportional to the expected benefit.
Landlord's contents insurance
Add cover for your property's contents
- Cover for furniture, carpets and furnishings that you own
- Accidental damage included as standard
- New-for-old contents cover available - choose the level of cover you need (£10,000, £25,000, £50,000) for the items you own e.g. carpets, furniture and any white goods
Contents only cover is available for leasehold flat owners if you’re not responsible to insure the building
(Just so you know, cover doesn't include tenants' belongings)