Why choose LV= to insure your mercedes?
Join over 138,000 like-minded people who insure their Mercedes with us
138,542 people insured their Mercedes with us (figures correct at January 2020)
- Accidental damage cover
Scratched or dented your car? We pay for repairs so it's as good as it was before the accident
- Uninsured driver promise
If the other driver is not insured and the accident's not your fault, you keep your no claim discount and there's no excess to pay - as long as you have the details of the other vehicle and driver
- Misfuelling cover
Accidentally filled your car with the wrong fuel? It happens. We pay to drain and flush your fuel tank, as well as cover the damage to the car's engine
- European cover
Get the same level of cover as you have in the UK in the EU for up to 180 days a year. Perfecto!
- Vandalism promise
If your car is vandalised and you have to claim, you'll keep your no claim discount - you'll just need to pay your excess
- Replacement child car seats
We'll replace your child car seats if your car has been in an accident - even if there's no apparent damage
- New locks and keys
If your keys are lost or stolen. After all, accidents happen
Mercedes Safety features
Most newer Mercedes have a number of beneficial safety features
- Heads Up Display (HUD) lets you see important driver information (like speed limits or navigation instructions) into your field of vision so you don't have to take your eyes off the road.
- Distronic Plus assistance cruise control system automatically keeps the car a safe distance from the vehicle in front by braking when needed and accelerating again when it's clear. It also works in stop-start traffic for safer, more comfortable driving.
- Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB) is a smart safety system that automatically applies the car's brakes if the driver doesn't react quickly enough to a hazard ahead, the system can help avoid or mitigate potential collisions.
- Adaptive brake lights - If you have to brake hard, the adaptive brake lights warn vehicles behind you by flashing rapidly. If you come to a stop from a speed above 40 MPH the hazard warning lights also activate, so drivers behind you can react quicker and hopefully avoid a collision.
- LED Intelligent Light System adapts to light and driving conditions for better visibility on country roads and motorways and when turning or cornering. They also provide a more natural light with reduced glare.
Learn more about the nuts and bolts of our cover – the policy documents are all here
You can get these and other documents from us in Braille, large print or audio by dropping us a line.