Insurance FAQs

What types of winter sports will you cover under your travel insurance?

The following activities are covered if you add winter sports cover to your travel insurance policy:

  • Skiing (including big foot, cross-country, mono, glacier and indoor)
  • Snowboarding
  • Snowblading
  • Sledging and tobogganing
  • Snowmobiling and skidooing but there is no personal liability cover for these activities

For more information about our winter sports cover, please refer to the Document of Insurance.

To add winter sports cover to an existing policy, call us on 0800 707 6966 - we'll be happy to help.

Lines are open:

8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm Saturday and Bank Holidays
10am - 4pm Sunday

Calls will be recorded. For Text Phone: dial 18001 first.