Insurance FAQs

I’m a leaseholder of a flat and need buildings insurance, can you cover me?

We can provide buildings cover, under the condition that it is not insured elsewhere, i.e. a management company or private freeholder. It is common that flats in residential blocks are covered by a management company so it is advisable to check this, as this may already be covered.


Haven't found what you're looking for? No worries, you can read all of our FAQs here.