Insurance FAQs

What does landlord building insurance cover?

Landlord buildings insurance covers loss or damage to the structure of your property and any outbuildings and private garages that belong to it. This means things like your roof, walls, windows and doors are covered.

Buildings cover includes:

  • £1 million cover if you need to rebuild your property
  • £50,000 cover for loss of rent or alternative accommodation for your tenants
  • Accidental damage cover for cables, underground pipes and drains
  • New locks and keys if your keys are stolen or lost
  • £5,000,000 cover for property owners liability

Haven't found what you're looking for? No worries, you can read all of our FAQs here.