Insurance FAQs

How do I cover any items I take away from the home?

You can add them to the personal belongings section of your contents insurance, which covers accidental loss or damage to any of your personal items (like jewellery, mobile phones, handbags and tablets). Your items will be covered anywhere worldwide.

The minimum level of cover we provide under personal belongings is £2,500, with no single item worth more than £2,000 (£5,000 on Home Plus) . If you have a single item worth more than this amount, it needs to be specified on your policy.

Find out more about home insurance cover away from home