Insurance FAQs

Are my musical instruments covered?

We cover musical instruments in the home on all of our contents policies. If you would like cover away from the home, please make sure you’ve included Personal Belongings cover on your policy. 

Please note that this covers personal use only; if you play professionally we won’t be able to provide cover for your instruments.


Haven't found what you're looking for? No worries, you can read all of our FAQs here.