The estimate can be sent to us via the garages 'Audatex' system, using the code 'LVRCV' and your claim reference number or by email to [email protected] or fax on 0330 678 7997.
With LV= Car Insurance, you're free to choose who repairs your car, but we're likely to inspect it before we authorise any work. If it isn't an LV= Recommended Repairer you will need to pay an additional £200 excess and we can't offer a courtesy car (if you have this cover) or warranty on the repairs.
Some benefits of using our approved repairers include:
- Free collection and delivery of your vehicle
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs (when using our recommended repairer service, for as long as you own the vehicle. Labour only, excludes parts)
- Our garages are either British Standard approved or Kitemark approved which ensures technical competence. To achieve these standards our garages are independently audited
- All work carried out will be in accordance with the Vehicle Manufacturers or Thatcham Repair Research Centre guidelines
- Garages are proactively audited by our engineers
- They will keep you updated throughout the repairs