Insurance FAQs

Am I insured to drive my car for business use?

You're covered to drive to one single place of work if you choose 'Social, Domestic & Pleasure + Commuting' for your type of use.

If you have to travel to more than one place of work, or you're a travelling or commercial sales person for example, you'll need to let us know that your vehicle is used for business.

You can make changes to your car insurance policy by calling us: 0330 678 5111

Lines open:

8am - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm Saturday and Bank Holidays
10am - 4pm Sunday

Calls will be recorded. For Text Phone: dial 18001 first.

Find out more about LV= car insurance

If you can't find your LV= insurance documents:

Just log in or register for an online account plus download the Alexa Skill to make fact-finding easier.