Insurance FAQs

Does LV= travel insurance allow someone to travel out to be with me if I am ill abroad?

Yes, If you've been given medical advice that someone should stay with you and that requires someone travelling from the UK to be with you, we'll cover the reasonable extra transport and accommodation costs for that person.


Haven't found what you're looking for? No worries, you can read all of our FAQs here.