Ready to apply for your green card? Let's get started...

Please enter your details below

Please enter your details below

From 2 August 2021, it will no longer be a legal requirement to carry a green card. This is because the UK has been added to the Green Card Free Circulation area. However, the Council of Bureaux recommends carrying a Green Card until 2 September 2021, to allow all local enforcement agencies to get up to date with the new rules. If you’re travelling before 2 September 2021, you should still carry a Green Card. You can request one using the form below. If you’re travelling after 2 September 2021, you won’t need a Green Card. If you’re travelling to Albania, Montenegro, Morocco, Serbia or Turkey, please call us on:

LV= Heart Logo 0800 085 5663

Mon to Fri 8am - 8pm
Sat and bank holidays 9am - 5pm
Sun 10am  - 4pm
For Text Phone first dial 18001
Calls will be recorded

Green Cards no longer need to be green in colour, so there's no need to worry if you receive a white or green version.  

This will help us find your details quicker, if you don't have it, no worries!

You’ll need two Green Cards if you’re towing, one for your car and one for your caravan or trailer.  Rather than complete the form above, please email us at [email protected] and provide the following:

• Your policy number and vehicle registration 
• The make of the caravan or trailer 
• The registration number of the caravan or trailer (if they're registered separately) 

The Green Card you're issued with will be valid from the date of this request, until your next renewal date. All drivers associated with the named vehicle will be covered, however only the policy holder's name will be shown on the card.

Please don't request another Green Card if you already have one being processed.

Please allow enough time for your Green Card to arrive. We’ll post it 1st Class on the next working day.

If your policy hasn't started yet but your trip overlaps your renewal date, or your trip is after your renewal date, please email us at [email protected] with your policy number and vehicle registration.