If you occasionally have paying guests staying at your property, for example through Airbnb, we can cover you provided you meet the following criteria;
- Rooms can be rented in this manner for up to 60 days in one period of insurance.
- No more than 4 people are permitted to stay at one time (including children).
- No more than 2 bedrooms are to be used.
- The property is your main home.
Please be aware the following conditions will apply;
- We won’t cover loss or damage to your paying guests belongings
- We won’t cover theft or attempted theft unless force or violence is used to break into your home
If you require this cover, please notify us and we will update your policy.
Haven't found what you're looking for? No worries, you can read all of our FAQs here.