Here's how we're dealing with coronavirus (COVID-19)
We'll deal with what could go wrong. All you need to do is remember your passport.
(And a good book, obviously.)
- We provide cover to travellers over 65 (life begins at 60, after all)
- Going in a group? No worries, we can insure up to ten people on one policy
- We offer up to £10million of emergency medical cover for foreign travel
What's not covered...
- Destinations we’ve not agreed to cover
- Claims relating to a pandemic (including COVID-19), except where cover has been expressly stated. Find out more.
- Cancellation due to you not wishing to travel
- Pre-existing medical conditions unless we’ve agreed to cover
- Delay (Essential), or delay under 12 hours (Premier)
- Holiday cancellation due to delays (Essential)
- Refreshment costs for delays under 12 hours (Essential and Premier)
COVER LEVELS - ESSENTIAL
We offer two levels of insurance. Here's what you'll get with our Essential cover
- Up to £10 million of emergency medical cover, if you need it
- Up to £5,000 if you have to cancel your trip, cut it short, or cancel activities / excursions for a reason that wasn't your fault
- And cruise cover is included all aboard our annual policies. Happy sailing!
Are you struggling to find the cover you need because of an existing medical condition?
If we can't cover your medical condition, or the premium is higher than you expected, help is still available…
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) have worked with firms to create a Medical Cover Firm Directory. The directory lists all the firms that may be able to provide a policy to cover your medical conditions.
A little extra info never hurt anyone, have a read of our policy documents
You can get this and other documents from us in Braille, large print or audio by contacting us