What happens next?
You should hear from the repairer 8 working hours after we've set up your repair.
If your vehicle is roadworthy after the accident the garage will arrange a convenient date with you for a mobile estimate to be carried out, this should take around 30 minutes.
If your vehicle is not roadworthy, the garage will call you to arrange a time to collect your vehicle. They’ll do an estimate once your vehicle is onsite.
If you are using your own repairer you will need to contact them directly to arrange an estimate to be submitted and provide us with their details. They can send us their estimate through a system called Audatex using your claim reference with the code LVRCV. Or, they can email it to us at [email protected] or fax it to us on 0800 707 6927.
Our network of repairers can offer you
- Free collection and delivery of your vehicle
- Full management of your repair
- Lifetime guarantee on repairs (when using our recommended repairer service, for as long as you own the vehicle. Labour only, excludes parts)
- Full valet of your vehicle inside and out
- Repairs of a high standard
- Parts fitted to manufacturer’s specification