Online advice isn't for you if you're...
- A non-UK resident or have joint UK/US citizenship
- Using a pension pot of over £150,000
- Not looking to take any pension benefits within 3 months
- Looking for help with your Occupational (employee) Pension
- Wanting advice on a pension pot held in a Non-UK registered Pension scheme
- Using a pension pot with any form of Regulatory Protection (Primary, Enhanced, Fixed or Individual)
- Including a pension pot with a pension sharing /earmarking order as a result of a divorce settlement
Things you need to have handy
We need some personal details from you, so it's a good idea to have the following handy:
- Any pension statements
- Any 'wake up' letters from your existing pension provider(s)
- State pension statements
- Details of any debts, savings and investmentsIf you think you may have lost pensions find out how you can trace them.
End user license agreement
- You’ll have a limited non-sublicensable licence, to use our online advice tool only to get retirement advice.
- You have no right (and won’t permit any third party) and have no licence to copy, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or adapt the intellectual property rights (including any rights in copyright, designs, patents or similar rights in any part of the world) in the fact finds or questionnaires or in the online advice tool, in whole or in part.
- You won’t insert or permit any third party to insert into any hardware, software or systems, any virus, Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, drop-dead device, backdoor, shutdown mechanism or combination of the foregoing that is intended or has the effect of disabling, deleting, erasing, denying authorised access to, permitting unauthorised access to, repossessing, damaging, destroying, corrupting or otherwise affecting or interfering with the provision of the online advice tool or the normal use of any hardware, software or systems.
- Use of the LV=Retirement Wizard is also subject to the terms and conditions of use of the LV= website
- All intellectual property rights (including any rights in copyright, designs, patents or similar rights in any part of the world) in the fact finds, questionnaires and tools and in this site are owned by LV= or are used under license.Use of the LV=Retirement Wizard online tool confirms your agreement to these terms.