Money Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions
This Money Back Guarantee is available for retail customers only and not financial services regulated companies, including financial intermediaries and pension and annuity product providers.
To qualify for a refund of the cost of advice under this Money Back Guarantee you must have:
- Paid for and received an Advice Guide using the Retirement Wizard online advice system on or before 01 May 2018.
- Discussed the Advice Guide with one of our financial advisers, and
- Told us within 30 days of receiving your Advice Guide that you’re not happy with the advice provided and wish to claim your money back.
The refund under this Money Back Guarantee shall not apply if we establish you incorrectly gave us, or withheld information, which would change the advice given in the Advice Guide.
You cannot claim your money back under this guarantee if you decide to buy the recommended plans as outlined in the ‘Our advice to you’ section of your Advice Guide.
This Money Back Guarantee is not available in respect of subsequent advice given and is limited to one refund per individual.
If we refund of the cost of the Advice Guide it will be paid back to the same debit card or credit card that you used to pay for the Advice Guide
This Money Back Guarantee will not include any refund in relation to any incidental expenses incurred by you other than the money paid in relation to the Advice Guide.
By submitting a refund request you will be deemed to be bound by and have accepted these Terms and Conditions
We shall not be liable for any delay, defect or deficiency under these Terms and Conditions to the extent that such delay, defect or deficiency is caused by an unforeseeable event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control
In the event that you receive a refund this will be construed as you having declined the recommendation within the Advice Guide in its entirety and that you will not place any reliance on it what so ever.
This Money Back Guarantee is offered by Liverpool Victoria Financial Advice Services Limited, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Liverpool Victoria Friendly Society Limited. Registered address for both companies: County Gates, Bournemouth, BH1 2NF.
English law applies and English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this Money Back Guarantee.
Online advice isn't for you if you're...
- A non-UK resident or have joint UK/US citizenship
- Using a pension pot of over £150,000
- Not looking to take any pension benefits within 3 months
- Looking for help with your Occupational (employee) Pension
- Wanting advice on a pension pot held in a Non-UK registered Pension scheme
- Using a pension pot with any form of Regulatory Protection (Primary, Enhanced, Fixed or Individual)
- Including a pension pot with a pension sharing /earmarking order as a result of a divorce settlement
Things you need to have handy
We need some personal details from you, so it's a good idea to have the following handy:
- Any pension statements
- Any 'wake up' letters from your existing pension provider(s)
- State pension statements
- Details of any debts, savings and investments
- If you think you may have lost pensions find out how you can trace them.
End user license agreement
- You’ll have a limited non-sublicensable licence, to use our online advice tool only to get retirement advice.
- You have no right (and won’t permit any third party) and have no licence to copy, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or adapt the intellectual property rights (including any rights in copyright, designs, patents or similar rights in any part of the world) in the fact finds or questionnaires or in the online advice tool, in whole or in part.
- You won’t insert or permit any third party to insert into any hardware, software or systems, any virus, Trojan horse, worm, logic bomb, drop-dead device, backdoor, shutdown mechanism or combination of the foregoing that is intended or has the effect of disabling, deleting, erasing, denying authorised access to, permitting unauthorised access to, repossessing, damaging, destroying, corrupting or otherwise affecting or interfering with the provision of the online advice tool or the normal use of any hardware, software or systems.
- Use of the LV=Retirement Wizard is also subject to the terms and conditions of use of the LV= website
- All intellectual property rights (including any rights in copyright, designs, patents or similar rights in any part of the world) in the fact finds, questionnaires and tools and in this site are owned by
- LV= or are used under license.Use of the LV=Retirement Wizard online tool confirms your agreement to these terms.