Motor legal expenses
"The accident wasn't my fault!"
Motor legal expenses insurance covers up to £100,000 of legal costs following a motorbike accident caused by someone else, including help with personal injury claims.
- Keep 100% of your personal injury compensation (without a motor legal expenses policy in place, your solicitor may deduct their fees from the amount you're awarded)
- Defend a motoring prosecution arising from an incident while you were using your motorbike
- Recover any lost earnings if you're unable to work
- Call a free 24/7 legal advice telephone helpline service for any private legal matter
Any claim must have more than a 50% chance of the case being successful.
personal accident cover
"What if I'm seriously injured while using my motorbike?"
Personal accident cover pays out £10,000 if you, your partner or a named rider on the policy suffer a serious injury while travelling on, or getting onto or off of your motorbike.
- Receive a lump sum payout of £10,000 for a serious injury
- Named riders on the policy are also covered
- This cover also includes injuries like loss of sight or hearing - for full details of the injuries covered, please refer to the motorbike insurance policy document
"Help! My motorbike has broken down!"
Our breakdown cover is there for you whenever your motorbike lets you down.
- A choice of five levels of breakdown cover means you only pay for what you need; from Roadside Assist to UK and European Assist
- Get assistance if your motorbike breaks down
- Access to over 4,000 Britannia Rescue professionals
- Call our 24/7 UK call centre if you need help
Vehicles must be kept in a roadworthy condition and where appropriate, have an MOT certificate and road tax.
Protected no claim discount
Your careful riding has built up your no claim discount, we know you don't want to lose it
- If you have earned four or more years no claim discount (NCD), you can protect it for the life of your policy
- No matter how many claims you make you won't lose your NCD*
- You'll continue to benefit from your no claim discount year after year
*Your discount is protected, but your premium may still increase, for example following an accident or a claim
If you're an existing customer, call our UK call centre on
0800 756 8988Lines are open: 8am - 8pm Mon to Fri, 9am - 5pm Sat and bank holidays, 10am - 4pm Sun. Calls will be recorded. For Text Phone first dial 18001.