Frequently asked questions - RNPFN

Can I deal with someone else’s policy?


If you’d like information on a policy that you don’t own we’ll need confirmation from the policy owner that they’re happy for you to deal with the policy on their behalf. This can be done over the phone or in writing.

For jointly owned policies we will need permission from both policy owners.

If the policy owner(s) are unable to give this permission we’ll need to see an original Power of Attorney or Court of Protection document. Once we’ve seen this we’ll be able to discuss the policy with the owner’s attorney.

Please see our contact us page for our address, phone number and email address.

Still haven't found what you were looking for? See all of our FAQ's