After the rollercoaster of a year it’s been, I’m delighted to share that LV= Broker has been awarded the prestigious ServiceMark Accreditation from the Institute of Customer Service (ICS).
It’s an accreditation that can only be achieved with the help of our people and our customers (brokers), so it makes me even prouder that this has been achieved during a particularly challenging year for us all. It’s also the second time we’ve received the accolade. The dedication of our people, coupled with our hard work and commitment to always put our customers first has ensured that we’ve not only continued to offer the support brokers need, but have been able to exceed their expectations.
The ICS ServiceMark recognises an organisation’s achievement in customer service and its commitment to upholding those standards. The ServiceMark is awarded based on customer satisfaction feedback and an assessment of employee engagement.
I’m proud that we’ve seen our overall Business Benchmarking customer score improve to 86.0,which is 7.4 points ahead of the Insurance sector benchmark and three points above the top performing Insurance organisations in July’s UKCSI. And if I reflect on the year, I think some of the highlights for me include all the support we’ve been able to provide to our brokers through COVID-19 by ensuring they’re getting all the help they need not only for them but also their businesses and their customers. I’m also proud of the fact that we managed to launch our new broker self-serve portal, which has made it easier for brokers to do business with us.
These strong results don’t mean we’re sitting on our laurels though because in addition to showing where we’re doing well, the feedback we receive through our ICS ServiceMark Accreditation surveys helps us better understand the areas that we need to focus on to continue to challenge our thinking and to make a difference to our people, brokers and their customers.
Our commitment to keeping our customers and people at the heart of everything we do remains our priority as we continue looking for new ways to work together.
I’m delighted for our LV= Broker team to end the year with this recognition and we look forward to working with our broker partners in the year ahead.
For further information:
- LV= General Insurance provides car, home, pet, travel, landlord breakdown and home emergency insurance to over 7 million customers in the UK.
- We’re the UK’s third largest personal lines insurer with just over £2 billion in annual premium income.
- We offer our products and services directly to consumers as well as through intermediaries, including brokers, affinity partners and IFAs.
- LV= General Insurance uses the LV= brand under licence from the Liverpool Victoria Financial Services Group.
- We are part of the Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers with more than 92 million retail and corporate customers.
- The LV= General Insurance newsroom includes links to our news release archive and image library.
- Read more about us for an introduction to what we do and how we do it
- Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/lv?lang=en
- Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/lv