You can feel reassured that our Defaqto 5 Star rated home insurance will cover you for most eventualities. But here are a few examples of things you won't be covered for.
- storm or flood damage to gates and fences
- routine maintenance to your home or contents
- electrical equipment that breaks down
- wear and tear, for example anything that happens gradually over time, such as rotten wooden window frames or threadbare carpet
- if your home is left unoccupied for more than 60 days in a row, reduced cover will apply
- items that you lose in your home or garden (unless you've purchased our optional Personal Belongings cover)
For full details of what you won't be covered for, please check your Home Insurance Policy Document for exclusions.