Insurance FAQs

What is tenants insurance?

Tenants or renters insurance is similar to contents insurance. It often includes a few extras, such as tenant’s liability cover, which protects the things you've been made responsible for by your landlord, such as your kitchen. Looking for contents insurance designed exclusively for renters? Check out Flow, our monthly subscription renters insurance.