Insurance FAQs

What is buildings insurance and how much do I need to insure my buildings for?

With our Home and Home Plus Insurance policy, buildings insurance covers loss or damage to the structure of your home and any outbuildings and garages that belong to it. This means things like your roof, walls, windows and doors are covered.

For buildings insurance, our Home Insurance policy offers a limit of cover of £1 million, in most cases it takes away the risk of being under insured. For complete peace of mind our Home Plus Insurance provides an unlimited level of cover to rebuild your home. You don't need to worry about providing us with an actual rebuild value of your home.